Make a Payment
Current families make band payments for their Annual Family Contributions (AFCs), instrument rentals, winter program fees, and other miscellaneous fees through the Centaurus Band Boosters (501c3).
To make a payment:
- Login to your CHARMS account. New students are given a CHARMS Account in June before their freshman year or when they join band if after that; contact email@example.com if you need help setting up an account
- From the CHARMS account your can see your current payment due. A positive balance can be applied to your AFC, instrument rental fees, winter program fees, etc.
- Decide how you want to make your payment:
- If you wish to make an electronic payment from within CHARMS go to Finances > Fixed Payments. Click the PayPal button and follow the directions. If you have fundraising activity in your account and want to use that toward your AFC, you will need to choose to “make a miscellaneous payment” and use PayPal to pay the “total balance due” amount listed at the top of your financial statement.
- If you prefer to write a check, make it payable to Centaurus Band Boosters. You can give the check directly to the treasurer or mail it to Centaurus Band Boosters, P.O. Box 264, Lafayette, CO 80026
If you have any trouble making a payment, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Band Grants are available for any student who may need financial assistance to participate in any band program. A link to the grant applications is provided in the weekly email newsletter prior to the season, and completed grant applications are due one week before AFCs and/or Winter Programs fees are due. The Centaurus Band Boosters will give grants up to 50% for program fees and do provide ample opportunities to fundraise the rest through our family fundraisers. The Centaurus Band Boosters does not grant financial assistance for trips.
Annual Family Contributions (AFCs)
AFCs are to be paid in two payments, on the first day of mini band camp in June and on the first day of band camp in July, unless other prior arrangements for payment are made with the Treasurer or payments are made in full.
AFCs are non-refundable.
Winter Program Fees
Winter Program Fees are to be paid in two payments, on November 1 and December 1, unless other prior arrangements for payment are made with the Treasurer or payments are made in full.
Winter Program Fees are non-refundable.
Students who have outstanding balances in CHARMS will not be allowed to participate in Winter Programs until their account is paid in full or payment arrangements are made with the Treasurer (email@example.com).