Centaurus High School (CHS) has developed one of the top marching bands in the state of Colorado-an enormous source of pride for our school, its families, teachers, and local community. Over the past decade the band program has grown from 40 students to 120 students (a full 10% of the student body), and has won or placed in countless statewide competitions. With the continued cuts to music funding, our budget of $185,000 is harder to obtain. BVSD only funds 2%, leaving us to look outside our families for assistance.
Each level of sponsorship includes all preceding sponsorship level benefits.
REGIONALS Sponsorship Level-$250
- Banner hung at CBA Northern Regionals band competition at Centaurus (sponsor provided banner)
- Logo in Regionals Program (2000+ are sold at the event)
- Logo on Regionals Page on Centaurus Band website
- Logo or Business name on Centaurus Band website Home page for 1 year.
- Logo on Weekly Band Emails (reaches 465 emails to date)
- Logo on Biannual Alumni Email (reaches 295 alums and their parents. This grows every year)
- Two tickets to CBA Northern Regionals Band Competition at Centaurus
- Two Tickets to & Recognition at Annual Party & Appeal, our end of marching season celebration and fundraiser.
SILVER Sponsorship Level - $1,000
- 3x5 Banner with company logo
- Monthly promotion in weekly band e-newsletter, alumni email and social media for your business only.
(ie could be a coupon or special ad).
- Four tickets to CBA Northern Regionals Marching Band Competition October 2020.
- Four tickets to & Recognition at our Annual Party & Appeal.
GOLD Sponsorship Level - $2,000
- Logo or Business name on 5000 August Marchathon Door Tags (sponsor-provided digital logo)
- Logo on Marching Band Show Shirts (Sponsor-provided digital copy. Space limited to 1st three sponsors. These shirts are worn by all marching band students at competitions, parades, and school events.)
- Table for 8 & Recognition at Annual Party & Appeal.
The CHS Band Family Grant Fund - $3,000
This is a unique opportunity to create a sponsorship fund in the name of your company that provides direct financial benefit to families in need of assistance. The fund will cover costs and fees associated with band participation. In addition to being named and promoted as the sole benefactor of the fund, your company will receive all benefits included in the Bronze, Silver and Gold Sponsorship levels. This opportunity is limited to one company or organization per year.
Sponsorship is valid for one year, June 1st - May 30th. Sponsorship funds are applied to the Centaurus Band Booster's general fund or as an offset to expenses if funds are in-kind. The general fund pays for the band's operating costs which include transportation, instruments, repairs, competition fees, music, copyrights, insurance, equipment, and more. The band programs could not exist without the support of the Centaurus Band Boosters (759 Club) and our generous communities within and outside of Lafayette, Louisville and Erie, CO. For more information, please contact us email@example.com.
Thank you for your support!