Donate now—Become a Centaurus High School Band Sponsor
Centaurus High School (CHS) has developed one of the top marching bands in the state of Colorado—an enormous source of pride for our school, its families, teachers, and local community. Over the past ten years, the band program has grown from 40 students to 120 students (a full 10% of the student body), and won or placed in countless statewide competitions. With the continued cuts to music funding, our budget of $160,000 is harder to obtain. BVSD only funds 2%, leaving us to look outside our families for assistance.
It is well documented by the National Endowment for the Arts that 4-year high school music programs correlate with higher GPAs, higher SAT/ACT scores, lower dropout rates, and general well-being for teens. Sadly school districts are no longer providing meaningful funding for high school music programs, which has created the need for parent organizations like ours to fundraise to fill this financial deficit. We are asking for your sponsorship of the 2019-20 year because we know music is good for kids and for our community.
In addition to providing CHS students with the continued benefits of a quality music education your contribution will:
- Fund scholarships for qualifying children who would otherwise not be able to participate (The CHS student body currently consists of 30% free and reduced lunch)
- Fund much-needed, professional sectional coaches for small group instruction
- Purchase/repair uniforms
- Purchase/repair instruments
- Fund competition participation
- Provide bus transportation
- Purchase music copyright licensing
- Fund marching band choreography
- And much, much more
Based on your selected sponsorship level, your company will benefit from a variety of great exposure opportunities as CHS puts your organization’s name and logo in front of thousands of local, as well as statewide audiences, increasing your visibility and reach. This includes the CHS Northern Regionals Competition at Centaurus that typically has 3500 spectators and 2500 participants in attendance. The band programs also host concerts, fundraising events, and school/sporting events all year long.
Click here for complete details on each of the sponsorship levels and to determine which level is right for your organization. You may choose to contribute online, or by emailing Casey Hart or by phone at 858-442-4278.
We will follow-up with you within a week to discuss CHS Band Program Sponsorship, as well as other opportunities for your organization to be involved with the success of the program and CHS students.
Thank you for your support of the Centaurus High School Band Program.
How would you like to support the Centaurus High School Band Program?
(Fair Market Value of In-Kind Donations can be applied to determine giving level. Each level of sponsorship includes all preceding sponsorship level benefits)
BRONZE Sponsorship Level - $500
- Logo or Business Name printed in all Band publications - programs, e-newsletters, website, social media (sponsor provides digital logo file)
- Two Tickets to and recognition at Annual Auction & Appeal, our end of marching season celebration and fundraiser (public address announcements; sponsorship logos, posters, banners displayed)
GOLD Sponsorship Level - $2,500
- 8x10 Wall Plaque with photo of Centaurus Band
- Logo or Business Name printed on on 5,000 August Marchathon Door Tags (sponsor-provided digital logo)
SILVER Sponsorship Level - $1,000
- 8x10" Certificate of Sponsorship with photo of Centaurus Band (if requested by sponsor)
- Northern Regionals Marching Band Competition Advertising Package
- Magnetic sign with name/logo for Marching Band equipment truck (sponsor-provided magnet)
- Sponsor’s banner displayed during Centaurus Band events (sponsor-provided banner)
- Public address announcement at CHS Band-sponsored events
- Four tickets to CBA Northern Regionals Marching Band Competition, October 2019
- Four tickets to and recognition at Annual Auction & Appeal, our end of marching season celebration & fundraiser
PLATINUM Sponsorship Level - $5,000
- Logo on Marching Band Show Shirts (Sponsor-provided high-resolution digital logo. Space limited to 1st five sponsors. These shirts are worn by all marching band students at competitions, parades, and school events.)
- Table for eight and recognition at Annual Auction & Appeal, our end of marching season celebration & fundraiser
The CHS Band Family Fund - $3,500
- This is a unique opportunity to create a sponsorship fund in the name of your company that provides direct financial benefit to families in need of assistance. The fund will cover costs and fees associated with band participation. In addition to being named the sole benefactor of the fund, your company will receive all benefits included in the Bronze, Silver and Gold sponsorship levels. This opportunity is limited to one company or organization per year.
Sponsorship is valid for one school year (July 1 - June 30). Sponsorship funds are applied to the Centaurus Band Booster’s general fund or as an offset to expenses if funds are in-kind. The general fund pays for the band’s operating costs, which include transportation, instruments, repairs, competition fees, music, copyrights, insurance, equipment, and more. The band programs could not exist without the support of the Centaurus Band Boosters (a.k.a. 759 Club), the generous communities of Lafayette and Erie, CO, and beyond. For more information, please email our Grants and Sponsorship team.
The Centaurus High School Band Program consists of a number of different performing ensembles, each with their own schedules and needs. The performing ensembles include Marching Band and Color Guard, Jazz Ensemble, Symphonic Band, Wind Ensemble, Concert Band, Winter Guard, and Indoor Percussion Ensemble.
Centaurus Band Boosters (759 Club) is a registered nonprofit 501(c)(3) corporation, and donations may be tax deductible. Please consult a tax professional for tax advice.