CENTAURUS HIGH SCHOOL MARCHING BAND PRESENTS
2021 Marchathon & Virtual Marchathon Campaign
Marchathon (Donations from Our Lafayette/Erie Community):
- On Saturday, August 28th, 2021 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, students will be "marching" door-to-door throughout Lafayette and Erie (our BVSD-Centaurus “neighborhood”) to hang door tags. The door tag includes a reply envelope for your donation. Thank you for your support!
Virtual Marchathon (Donations from Friends & Family Outside of Lafayette/Erie):
- The Virtual Marchathon will start on September 12th, 2021 and ends on September 26th, 2021.
- Students will be supplied with the 2021 Virtual Marchathon Letter to email, mail, tweet and post to friends and family who live outside of our BVSD-Centaurus neighborhood.
- We need all band students to participate. If students are struggling to make a list of family or friends outside of the Erie/Lafayette area, the Centaurus Band Boosters have some ideas to help those students (just ask!)
- A Sample Letter and Instructions can be found by clicking the links.
- Our goal this year is 100% student participation.
- Marching Band drum majors and section leaders will be relied heavily upon to motivate and lead by example. This will be considered an integral part of their service record as band leaders.